Enhancing your leadership, wellbeing and supporting you to flourish.
Welcome to Appian.
The inspiration for my business name Appian, came from the "Appian Way" in Rome, one of the earliest and strategically most important Roman roads. I was excited about it's history, its importance and connection to Greece and the East for communication, which was revolutionary at the time.
My name is Mary Mangos and I am Appian's Director. My mission is to share scientific strategies and practical ideas to inspire individuals and organisations to be the best they can be. I enjoy synthesising Positive Psychology, Neuroscience and Harvard Health to support my clients to thrive and to be productive. Using my background in organisational development and my psychological expertise, I create change solutions.
Key areas of experience include:
- Over 20 years experience working, developing others and coaching
- Behavioural and positive psychology
- Evidence based and practical tools/frameworks
- Expertise in individual change management
- Accredited in the Genos emotional intelligence instrument and coaching tool
- Certificate in Positive Psychology, the Medical Register of Australia